14 Aralık 2009 Pazartesi

Ryan Giggs'e Bir Ödül Daha

Ryan Giggs BBC tarafından verilen Sports Personality of the Year ödülünün 2009 yılı kazananı oldu bu gece. Kutluyorum kendisini, hatta böyle yavan bir cümle olmaktan çıkarıp birazdan kendisini Twitter'dan da kutlayacağım. Keep in touch Giggsy!

"This is a big shock," admitted the 36-year-old. "I'd like to thank the BBC for putting on a brilliant night and everyone who voted for me."

"Honestly, this feels unbelievable. I've been lucky enough to win a lot of things in my career, playing with great players and playing for the greatest manager that's ever lived. And playing for the greatest club."
"I am playing for the greatest manager that has ever lived and I'm playing for the greatest club. Perhaps I've become more appreciated as I have got older. It's unusual for a 36-year-old to be playing with a team like Manchester United for 20 years but I am enjoying it and long may it continue."

"I grew up watching the Sports Personality programme and to join the greats who have won it is unbelievable. A huge thank you again to everyone.
"
Fotoğraflar: Getty, AP


Not: Video YouTube'dan, mazur görün, kayma olmuş fena hâlde. Daha ödül 2 saat kadar önce verildiğinden eldeki tek video da bu ne yazık ki. Zaten görüntüde bir halt yok canım... :ehe:

Hiç yorum yok: