16 Kasım 2009 Pazartesi

Staying Humble & Hungry

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the support. After the game last night and after speaking to the media I got back to my locker to find about 50 txt messages from friends and family. It feels good to know I have a great support system who have been with me since day 1. Everyone was talking about Europe last night after the game, I just think that whole situation made me stronger mentally. I’ve been saying this for a while now. I just need to continue to keep things in perspective and continue to build. It’s a long season and we have a ton of games left, the main goal is to get to the “Playoff’s”. We are on a nice roll right now. The locker room is buzzing with a lot of positive energy. My routine will stay the same, get to the arena on gameday by 3:30 and get my work in with Coach Sampson. We have Dallas tomorrow night so like Coach Skiles said another great challenge for our team. Lets Build on it… Humble & Hungry!!!!!!

Hiç yorum yok: